Jessica Alba reveals the devastating reason she stopped eating when she was younger

by - October 24, 2023

Jessica Alba has spoken about how difficult it was growing up famous. Speaking at Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop health summit in Los Angeles this week, she told audience members that she used to limit her food intake to shrink her body so that she didn't attract the attention of men.

“I was meant to feel ashamed if I tempted men,” the 38-year-old Sin City star explained, according to the Hollywood Reporter. “Then I stopped eating a lot, when I became an actress. I made myself look more like a boy so I wouldn’t get as much attention.”



Jessica said that her family used to encourage her to wear modest clothes, so as not to accentuate her "voluptuous" body and her alleged "booty". It was obviously a difficult time for her - and she's since worked out how to be more accepting of her body and herself. She had a healthy revelation when she gave birth to her daughter, Honor, a decade ago.

You May Also Like

0 Comments