Megan Fox oozes sophistication in Harper’s Bazaar photoshoot

by - October 16, 2023



The star reveals in the April issue: ‘I would say most people assume that I’m not very smart or educated or earnest, because I have this image that I’m sort of narcissistic, chasing attention, and wanting people to like me. ‘It makes me laugh because I’ve done plenty of interviews and when you read the article from beginning to end you can see that I’m not your typical music video model.’

The beautiful brunette can be seen in a variety of photos (shot by John Russo) accompanying the interview in which she dons a more high-end and mature wardrobe with a pared-back look – moving her away from the usual pin-up girl feel. Megan wears a pink crop top and lace skirt with a coordinating checked coat for the cover image as well as a variety of chic outfits in soft neutral colours with modest necklines for inside shots.


Megan’s priorities have changed now she’s a mother-of-two and she admits getting quality time with husband Brian Austin Green can be challenging. ‘We ask his mum to come once a week so that we can go to dinner, go have sushi or something like that. But now that they’re so young, it’s just insanity.’

Together, the couple have two sons; two-year-old Noah and one-year-old Bodhi. And Noah has already taken a keen interest in his movie star mother’s clothing collection – in particular her many kimonos. She explained: ‘He’s obsessed with my collection! When we went on vacation to Hawaii he wanted one because he always sees me in these amazing, long, crazy kimonos.

‘So I got a Missoni piece for him and he wears it and he’s so happy and proud and he’s singing all the songs from Tarzan… I like being magical and I like having freedom when I dress. I have some Cherokee background in me so I’m in for anything tribal or Native American.’


You May Also Like

0 Comments