Mila Kunis Poses in Summer Styles for Cosmopolitan

by - October 16, 2023

 On the August 2018 cover of Cosmopolitan Magazine, Mila Kunis looks great in jeans. The actress is photographed by Kai Z. Feng, wearing a Marissa Webb denim jumpsuit. In the fashion glossy, Mila likes summer looks that are casually chic. Kristen Saladino dressed the star of "The Spy Who Dumped Me" in denim shorts, white blouses, and tight rompers. Mila wears her hair in waves and doesn't wear much makeup to look beautiful.

Cover Shoot: Mila Kunis for Cosmopolitan August 2018.

Mila Kunis On Tabloid Rumors.

In her interview, Mila talks about dealing with tabloid rumors.

I don’t read anything about myself. I genuinely don’t know what’s written about me…other than I know that I’m pregnant about once a year and my husband and I are getting a divorce once a year. I know this because I go down the grocery store aisle and see it on the cover of magazines and I’m like, Oh boy, okay!”


Mila Kunis wears denim shirt and white shorts
Ready for her closeup, Mila Kunis shows off a wavy hairstyle 

Actress Mila Kunis wears Hanes x Karla shirt and Moussy shorts with Christian Louboutin heels 

Mila Kunis wears gold romper and sandals

You May Also Like

0 Comments