“I’m not a Megan Fox Did Not Want to End

by - November 23, 2023

 Megan Fox has been associated with several big projects in the Hollywood industry. Her role as Mikaela Banes in the Transformers franchise helped her enter mainstream cinema. She later gained the status of a s*x symbol. Despite being incredibly popular she hates one thing- having to constantly prove her intelligence and beauty.

I do want to have to be like a Scarlett Johansson – who I have nothing against – but I don’t want to have to go on talk shows and pull out every single SAT word I’ve ever learned to prove, like, ‘Take me seriously, I am intelligent, I can speak.I don’t want to have to do that. I resent having to prove that I’m not a retard — but I do. And part of it is my own fault.

I’m in a situation where I get lots of compliments all the time. I’m very lucky. People tell me that I am beautiful and that I am sexy all day but I hate it.I don’t know how to react. It’s embarrassing. How would you feel if people called you the most sexy person in the world ALL day? It’s strange, you know.

You May Also Like

0 Comments