Jennifer Aniston, 53, looks just as young in behind-the-scenes clip.

by - November 16, 2023

 

Jennifer Aniston has shared a behind-the-scenes video from her stunning photo shoot for the December issue of Allure magazine.

The Friends veteran was seen posing away in a studio as she was in the company of her white dog Chesterfield.When asked if she would ever marry again she replied, 'Never say never, but I don’t have any interest.

'I was trying to get pregnant. It was a challenging road for me, the baby-making road,' she said of her IVF journey, which the magazine notes was 'several years ago'. 

'All the years and years and years of speculation... It was really hard. I was going through IVF, drinking Chinese teas, you name it. I was throwing everything at it.' 

The actress added that she wishes someone had told her to freeze her eggs when she was younger, adding that she has now come to terms with the fact that she will never conceive children. 

'I would’ve given anything if someone had said to me, "Freeze your eggs. Do yourself a favor." You just don’t think it. So here I am today. The ship has sailed,' she said. 

You May Also Like

0 Comments