Jennifer Aniston goes braless on ELLE cover shoot as she says 'science and miracles.

by - November 16, 2023

 She recently admitted she was overjoyed at seeing pal George Clooney welcome children with wife Amal Clooney at the age of 56.

And Jennifer Aniston, 49, hinted she isn't going to let her age determine when she starts a family as she praised the scientific advances enabling people to have children later in life in a new interview with ELLE magazine. 

As she poses for a number of smouldering shots in the desert, the twice-divorced actress also deems both of her marriages 'successful' in the candid chat.

She said: 'My marriages, they’ve been very successful, in [my] personal opinion. And when they came to an end, it was a choice that was made because we chose to be happy, and sometimes happiness didn’t exist within that arrangement anymore.' 

Unlike many of her Hollywood counterparts, Jennifer has made the conscious decision to refrain from using social media. 

'The one thing I have is maintaining this little circle of sanctity that’s my own,' she divulged. 'If I’m sitting here posting something about my dogs or I’m Boomeranging my coffee mug in the morning, that’s just giving away one more piece of something that is mine.' 

You May Also Like

0 Comments