Jennifer Aniston says her hair has 'gone through a lot of thrashing.

by - November 13, 2023

 Jennifer Aniston says her hair has 'gone through a lot of thrashing'.The former Friends actress locks have taken a battering over the years and that's why she wanted to launch the LolaVie's Glossing Detangler.

The star - whose character Rachael Green was known for her various hairstyles in the 90s sitcom, including the signature bob dubbed The Rachel - told Allure: 'I love a really good detangler because my hair has through so much thrashing.'

The Hollywood star said that the inspiration to release a detangler came from making her 'biggest' hair' faux-pas when she was a teenager, lobbing off her waist-length locks.

She said: 'There's not one strand that's doing the same thing. I had this incredible head of hair that was long and straight and down to my waist. And I always wanted to cut it.

'I had been involved in another hair company years ago, and that's where I got the bug to go behind the scenes of ingredients and the process of development and marketing and all of that.

You May Also Like

0 Comments