Make-up free Mila Kunis looks casually cool in a white jumper and skinny jeans.

by - November 14, 2023



Mila and Ashton are doting parents to their two young children, but the hunk recently revealed they would not be leaving their fortunes to their brood.


Speaking to Dax Shepard on his new podcast last month, the actor explained they would not be setting up a trust fund for their kids, as they want them to learn the meaning of success and reward.


He said: 'We'll end up giving our money away to charity. My kids are living a really privileged life and they don't even know it and they'll never know it.


'If my kids want to start a business and they have a good business plan, I'll invest in it,' Ashton explained, before adding on his hopes that Wyatt and Dimitri will be 'motivated to have what they had [growing up].' 


Mila echoed this sentiment during a recent interview with Marie Claire, explaining of her goal as a role model: 'What I want my daughter to learn from me is the value of hard work.'

You May Also Like

0 Comments