Megan Fox’s Take On Diablo Lore Goes Deep

by - November 16, 2023

 


It’s been a few weeks since Diablo IV launched, and there have been hundreds of millions of deaths as players roam Sanctuary. But a lucky group of gamers had a distinct honor that not even Inarius could have bestowed: having their characters’ untimely deaths roasted by none other than Megan Fox.

Earlier this month, the actress collaborated with gaming publisher Blizzard to offer eulogies of players who died in the latest installment of the popular action roleplaying franchise. From, To say you’ll be missed will be an understatement so grossly understated that it doesn’t bear stating to I almost didn’t recognize you under all that blood. It’s a bold choice for a look and personally I hate it. But you do you,” fans were thrilled to watch Fox read them for filth.

The wicked jokes were something that resonated with Fox. I think  Diablois a beautiful dark gothic vision with an evil sense of humor, [which is] also my bio in a dating app. she tells Refinery29 in an exclusive interview.The  DiabloDeaths campaign is hardly the first time a gaming publisher has capitalized on star power   but there’s something gorgeously haunting and eerily satisfying to see the actress partner with Blizzard to celebrate  with a touch of trolling, the game’s players.

Megan Fox I actually grew up playing consoles instead of PC games so I didn’t have a lot of firsthand experience with the game previously, but I was very aware of it from many of my friends who were/are obsessed with it. It’s out on consoles now so I can play! I’m partial to Necromancer. Lilith is such a layered character, full of so many complicated emotions. Lilith was labeled a demon because she rebelled against having to be subservient to Adam. She isn’t actually a villain. she’s a hero. She just doesn’t fit the traditional prototype.

You May Also Like

0 Comments