'You have no clue what's going on with me medically'. Jennifer Aniston, hits back at 'assumption.

by - November 13, 2023

 Jennifer Aniston has slammed assumptions she sacrificed her chance to be a mother for her Hollywood acting career, branding it 'hurtful' and 'just nasty'. 

The actress, described how she would take the constant questions of speculation she was going to have children 'personally', hitting back: 'You have no clue what's going on with me medically'. 

Speaking to The Hollywood Reporter, which was published on Wednesday, Jennifer touched upon her private life, as well as her refusal to give in to victimhood like her late mother and her acceptance of carbohydrates. 

'I used to take it all very personally — the pregnancy rumors and the whole “Oh, she chose career over kids” assumption,' she said.

'It’s like, “You have no clue what’s going with me personally, medically, why I can’t … can I have kids?” They don’t know anything,' she continued, calling the rampant speculation 'hurtful' and 'just nasty.' 

You May Also Like

0 Comments